Friday, February 17, 2006

Calm in Maine

We arrived in Maine last night. The best thing about flying is that you can knit, knit, knit. I finished a little more of Molly's sock. I'm very excited, that by coincidence, I happen to be here at the same time as the New England Textile Arts SPA Knit and Spin at the Doubletree Hotel in Portland. Whoo-hoo! I can't wait. I tried to join the Yahoo group list, but haven't heard back yet. In any case, this is a FREE event, with knitters, spinners, and LYS participating. I heard that people who want to share and/or teach just post the classes and conference rooms on a white board in the lobby. Anyone can come. Here's the link to the Yahoo Group, NE Textile Arts. More about the actual event tomorrow. BTW, it's supposed to get down to zero tonight. BRRRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home