Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yarn w/o knitting

My sole knitting-related accomplishments this week included buying some yarn for a pair of awesome mexican-style socks I saw on Twisted Knitter's Blog, knitting two rows of a square for a community baby blanket we're knitting for a teacher at school - then tearing it out because I couldn't remember what row I was on of the basket weave pattern, and eeking out this blog. I've had some kind of creeping crud - fever, coughing, stuffy nose...blah, blah, blah. I somehow managed to drag myself to work, then come home and go to bed for the last 3 days. UGH! I have to get back to Molly's Socks!!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I hope you didn't catch your illness while you were up here in Maine, although weird things seem to be creeping around our office right now. I think it must be the constantly changing weather!

Feel better!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Wendy DG said...

Thanks Sara! No...I had this before I left Florida. But, the plane ride home may have made it worse. In any case, I'm feeling a lot better now! And, I'm coming back to Maine during Spring break in March. Whoo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home