Monday, July 24, 2006

Winters Gone Farm

Visiting these beautiful animals made me want to start my own alpaca farm. Sunday was "Open Farm Day" in Maine, so I herded the group (my husband and friends, Trish and Rick) together and convinced them that it would be worth the trip. They loved it! We visited the Winters Gone Farm in Wiscasset, Maine. It was delightful. We watched a video about alpaca, and earned our Alpaca Diploma signed by Snowball (above left) and Harry the dog. Then, we visited the store where I HAD to buy some yarn. (below) It's pictured here with some flowers from our yard in Maine.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the alpacas. I wish I could have a farm someday. They just look so fun to pet and then you can have yarn!!!! Anyway, have a great day!!

-Your Secret Pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home