Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fetching Left Finished

Fetching Red left is finished. The most hilarious part of this FO shoot was trying to play hand model while my son played photographer. Even more hilarious would be the look on anyone's face who saw me wearing this coat in Florida in July.

These knit up VERY quickly. If I knit another pair, I think I would knit them more tightly across the hand and top bind off, rather than more loosely as is called out in the pattern. They are oh, so soft.

Join the Fetching KAL here. Knitty Pattern can be found here.

3 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

I like your wristwarmers! It's a simple design but so elegant. The cables are perfect for the wrist area.
I know how you feel about taking a picture with your coat in July! :D
These are the things we, knitting ladies, do for bloging!

 
At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this looks so great, especially in this happy, cheerful color! And I would have loved to see people's look seeing a coat and a wristwarmer in Florida in July! :)

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oooh - pretty! I love the color you chose!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home