Wednesday, December 27, 2006

First Log Cabin

LinkThis will be that project that sits in the basket by my chair. Easy mindless knit, knit, knit. I definitely agree that these Mason Dixon Log Cabin designs are addictive. Next time I plan to use more colors. I wanted to start simple. I actually started with the Moderne baby blanket pattern. But, I knew I would be more engaged if I changed the colors more often.

The yarn is Rowan Calmer, 75% cotton, 25% microfibre. Can you guess what color I'll be knitting after this brown row?

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made a modified Moderne, too. Love your color choices. So calming. Truly no pun intended :o)

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm... I'd say the light pink one? Or a completely new colour? No idea here, but I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more progress shots, this is going to be such a lovely blanket!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger shirleyknits said...

I will guess the light pink.

I think there's a log cabin lurking in my stash, just waiting to be knit up!

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colors --- and nice yarn!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

My guess is also the light pink/white color...nothing quite as calming as mindless knitting, enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home