Sunday, August 27, 2006

Unfinished Business











I promised to pop in today and flash a few of the items I'm NOT knitting. Last week was completely INSANE, even more so because I didn't have a chance to knit any sanity at all. Before you feel too sorry for me, I spent the weekend in Key West. Timing was good since we just missed the evacuation for Ernesto. Hopefully, things will calm down in the next few weeks (that goes for hurricanes and my school schedule).

The bags include all unfinished business. The middle picture will hopefully turn into a short sleeved linen sweater. I'm not thrilled with the rough feel of the linen. But, it's perfect for Florida. The picture to the right is the beginning of another family sock present. Last but not least, the yarn I bought for another pair of clogs. These are for me, so they'll definitely fall to the end of the list.


1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Oh you have a new look, your blog looks very stylish with the purple green colors.
I have plenty of UFOs as well, some are wrong sizes, others just too bored to finish it. At least you are organized, your projects are all in separate bags. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home