Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Secret Pal 8 Contest Questions

Here are my answers for the Secret Pal 8 Contest:

1. What is your favorite season?
Fall or Winter. It's too $%&# HOT in Florida during the summer.
2. Where is or would be your favorite place in the world to take a vacation?
Maine, USA
3. If you could have any job in the world and not worry about finances (everything would be taken care of), which means you'd be doing something you actually like, what would it be?
Well, I love being a teacher, but I've always thought it would be cool to have Christiane Amanpour's job.
4. What is your favorite project to knit or crochet?
I love socks, fingerless gloves, mittens, and felted objects.
5. What is your favorite food - whether it be a main dish, dessert, snack, whatever?
Chocolate goes well with everything. So does red wine.
6. What is your favorite way to relax and unwind?
Knitting, of course. I also like walking, listening to my iPod, and geocaching.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christiane Amanpour is a wonderful woman, isn't she? But then again, her job would be way too dangerous for my taste, I'm afraid I'd be too much of a coward for that ;(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home