Thursday, August 31, 2006

Knit a Tube

I have an original look and feel. I decided a change would be good to make the blog unique. Missa of Moon Arts did a great job. I still haven't had time to return to my UFOs, but I did attend a class this evening at Knit n Knibble . It was called "Circular Options". I learned how to knit in the round with two circulars, and Magic Loop with one circular. I think I might try to use the magic loop on my next pair of socks. (Hopefully, sooner than later.) Happy Labor Day.

3 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog desugn!

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Marina said...

The new look is fabulous!

I've tried magic loop and two needles but they just don't seem to work for me. Maybe I need a lesson but for now, I'll stick to one of the right size.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

It looks great! She did my blog button and I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home