Monday, January 15, 2007

Boogie Vest FO

Finished the Boogie Vest with a small change to the pattern. After reading a few other blogs, I decided to shape the v-neck by decreasing one stitch on both sides of every right side row. It seems to give it a much more finished look. I still have to weave in some ends and crochet around the arm holes. I'm hoping to wear it up to Maine this week. Check out the hint of the glorious, crystal clear weather we are having on this MLK day in Florida. Still too hot for sweaters, yet I knit on.

I purchased some beautiful Classic Elite cashmere to make the tank top in Classic Knits. My sister-in-law is making it, also. We discovered this weekend that the gauge was incorrect. It is showing 18 stitches/12 rows = 4 inches. We believe it should be 8 stitches/12 rows, in other words 2 stitches to the inch in super chunky. I need to figure out how to send the publisher an email. Anyway, I'll post pics once I get started.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Your Boogie looks great! I like it way better than mine. Cables look awesome in browns.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Your Boogie vest came out great! I really like the yarn you used!

 
At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Dipsy said...

Awww - your Boogie vest is absolutely and totally awesome, really! I so love the yarn you were using, the cabling looks fantastic, and it seems to have the perfect fit! Amazing job, congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home