Sunday, March 12, 2006

New on the Needles - for the Family Sock List


For my next act....Sockotta socks on DPN 2. That's right, I moved down to a 2. So far, so good. This was my only purchase at Halcyon when we were in Maine last month. It was tough to hold back. We'll be in Maine again this coming week for spring break, but I don't know if I'll get to Bath, not to mention all my other yarn haunts. I'm also knitting squares for baby blankets. We started with one pregnant teacher at school. Now we're up to FOUR!!! We need to recruit and train some more knitters if we can ever hope to finish.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Oh my... I love this colorway! I'm going to have to scope it out the next time I get to Halcyon.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Wendy DG said...

Hi Sara,
It gets much nicer once you knit past the ribbing. I'll post another pic once I finish the first sock. I'm close.
Wendy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home