Saturday, March 25, 2006

Dusted off and De-wrinkled

I pulled this out, dusted it off, and tried to de-wrinkle as much as possible to take the pic. I was inspired by Brandy at Pixie Purls to drag this back out. I started about a year ago and made great progress. But, I got to this point and realized I needed to move to a pair of straight needles to finish the other side. I didn't have size 3. I finally went and bought them, but managed to be distracted by other projects. I hope to finish this for summer. Though, it still may take a while since I'm up to my earballs in socks (not to mention grad work). If you haven't heard Brandy's PodCast, Pixie Purls Podcast , you must check it out. She provides a lot of great information and links. I really like her format.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Pixiepurls said...

go go go! Think of how cute it will be on you!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Charisse said...

Very pretty. I love it. i almost want to start one. Only until I finish my bly sky fitted tank.
Happy knitting.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute tank! What pattern is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home