Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sugarloaf and Knitting for Peace


We drove up to Sugarloaf for a couple days of skiing. Yesterday was SO COOOLLLDD. But, today was beautiful. Here's a pic of my son, Alex, perfecting his snowboarding form. Ok, we don't get much chance to get better at snow sports, but c'mon we live in Florida. We love being in the snow. The 2.5 hour drive up and back gave me a chance to catch up on my baby squares and family socks. I started a new alpaca sock, but I don't like the pattern. So, I think I'm going to tear it out and start over. The yarn is heavenly, so I won't mind so much.

Today is about knitting for peace. I'm all for that!

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Sara said...

My husband would be so jealous! He's only had the chance to go boarding once this season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home