Monday, May 29, 2006

Very Special Trekking FO


I finished the Trekking "Fall" socks for the Family Sock Challenge. These are a special pair of socks. I was knitting them when my mom passed away. She recently lost an unfair, "too long" struggle with MS. I don't call it a battle, because she never had a fair chance to fight back. I had already picked the yarn for this special person (who was also special to my mom), but they are now even more meaningful to both of us. I'm hoping to find a pair of cool clogs in Amsterdam to bring back for her to go with the socks.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Beautiful socks, beautiful sentiment. Let us know how you make out in Amsterdam.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Wendy, sorry to hear about your mother. It's certainly a special pair of socks, they look so comfortable. Take care!

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home