Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lorna's Laces and Video Worthy of Oscar


I'm knitting with Lorna's Laces for the first time. This yarn was a wonderful gift from one of my secret pals. I definitely see what everyone is raving about. The colors are beautiful. Yarn is lucious. The pattern is "Conwy" from Nancy Bush's "Knitting on the Road".

In honor of the Oscars...
A big THANK YOU to Comfy Bev for posting a brilliant YouTUBE video, "Knitting vs. Crochet". You really must take a peek. It's fresh and funny. I give it two thumbs up.

5 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Lookin' good!

 
At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, this yarn looks to die for - so soft and cozy, and I absolutely adore the colourway! Thanks for sharing the You Tube link, I'll be heading right on over to have a look now!

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Pretty, pretty yarn! I haven't played with Lorna's Laces yet...and I just found out they're based about 20 minutes from me!

I'm hoping they have a company store at their Chicago location!

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn! I fell in love with LL a looong time ago ;o)

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Astoundingly beautiful and you've chosen the perfect pattern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home