Sunday, March 11, 2007

Same yarn, different pattern

Look familiar? A whole two weeks since my last post and not much progress. Yes, I know this doesn't look quite as sophisticated, but I'm enjoying it a lot more. I decided I would never complete the second sock in Conwy. In fact, I was already hating it and I wasn't even close to the heel of the first sock. (The pattern looks great, but it was just too slow for me.) So, meet the Twin Rib Sock. It's a simple pattern...Row 1: K3, P3. Row 2: K1, P1. I love how the light purple makes little "waves" of color.

5 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I habe that same colourway in my stash. I think I'm going to do the Roza socks from the current Interweave.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Thanks for the pattern tip, I've been looking for an easy pattern that is a departure from stockinette or ribbing! Love the new pattern...

 
At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful new pattern - and the yarn still rocks big time! ;)

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying the pattern! Your sock is coming along beautifully - can't wait to see both finished.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Ah, nice and easy sock patterns make sock knitting so nice and easy!
That sock is looking great, enjoy the finishing.
Happy knitting,
ali
www.skeinsherway.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home