Sunday, March 26, 2006

More socks for the family sock list


It always feels so good to finish a project, especially socks. One sock is the perfect project size for me. I like to think of that second sock as character building. That's probably why it feels like such an accomplishment to finish it. Note: This is coming from the same person who has had the nearly finished sweater (below) on the needles for a year, and another long sleeve sweater upstairs with everything done with the exception of attaching one arm. (Yes, the knitting is done - it's just not attached). It's already too hot to wear it this winter, so I think I'll save that one for another year. HA! Thanks again to Theresa for the motivation of the family sock challenge.

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like these socks!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Wendy DG said...

Hey Brent,

Thanks! It's Sockotta Fair Isle 6674.
It's quite fun and easy to knit.

Wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home