Thursday, June 01, 2006

Speaking of Spoiling



No sooner did I mail out my SP packages when one arrived for me. I was overwhelmed and blown away. I received Lorna's Laces in my favorite color, purple. I have yet to knit a pair of socks with this yarn and I can't wait! She also sent three skeins of beautiful green Rowan "Summer Tweed". I just LOVE it!! Also included was a Botanical Body Bar in Mango Butter and Cranberry (sounds good enough to eat), an adorable cow mug, Chinese Flower green tea, and, yes...that little gold box in the center is a Godiva chocolate treat. THANK YOU SECRET PAL. You're the BEST!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Wow, great package! The summer tweed is lovely.

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im really glad you like it! I have crazy swap anxiety and I'm always worried that the people I send things to won't like them, but I'm so glad you do! I hope you enjoy anything, and look forward to another treat in a couple of weeks!!

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home