Monday, April 03, 2006

SNAP!!!! A right of passage...

I'm sitting here watching the NCAA National Basketball Championship (Go GATORS) and knitting another sock for the Family Sock Challenge. I was getting ready to turn the heel and decided it was time to see if these puppies were going to fit. So, I tried them on...........SNAP. I snapped my first DP needle, ever. It's like a right of passage, a notch on the belt, a "yarn" to add to the "yeah, that happened to me" collection. I feel so experienced!

Did I already say GO GATORS!!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Your socks look so fun! Now that you've snapped a dpn, you never have to do it again, right? :)

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

OMG! I just snapped my first dpn last week and I felt somehow as though a virginity had been lost ... a rite passed. Pretty funny, eh?

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! I have an amazing knack of snapping bamboos WHILE I'm knitting - it became so pricey I had to invest in some addi steel ones (those just bend. Guess I'm working out some issues while I'm knitting :-)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger wenders said...

I've never snapped a needle, but I have that sock yarn AND I'm a Wendy. Weird, no? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home